JULY 21, 2020 | As our resort reopened on July 15, 2020, and in coordination with the end of the quarantine for inbound travelers to French Polynesia, we are happy to share more information about the enhanced sanitation and operational best practices implemented in our properties in response to the worldwide Covid-19 outbreak.
Enhanced Sanitation and Operational Best Practices Implemented at The Brando resort in Tetiaroa, French Polynesia
While our resorts have always maintained strict health and hygiene standards, The Brando has reopened with enhanced sanitation and operational best practices in accordance with:
• the World Health Organization (WHO),
• the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
• and local health authorities and governmental advisories.
In application of these protocols, the following measures have been implemented at our properties:
• Support and training of our team members on the enhanced sanitary processes by a registered pharmacist.
• Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the hotels (Alcohol-based 60% or more).
• Floor markers and signage is provided to encourage guests to practice proper social distancing.
• At the resort, face masks or coverings are required for all team members and are recommended for guests in public areas.
• Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in guest rooms.
• Transportation services adhere to social distancing guidelines and sanitation procedures. Wearing a face mask is required by law in all aerial, land and maritime public means of transportation as well as in their waiting areas (for all persons above 11 years old).
• Card or contactless payment is encouraged.
• Guestrooms have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and other non-essential items to allow for greater peace of mind.
• Guestrooms are cleaned on a daily basis, sheets and towels are all changed every three (3) days – or more often upon request.
• Pool furniture is disinfected frequently.
• Fitness equipment is positioned to provide for physical distancing.
• To ensure a comfortable and safe dining experience, tables and chairs have been removed and spaced throughout the Restaurant and Bar areas to allow for physical distancing.
• Restaurant furniture and menus are sanitized after each use, the use of digital versions of our menus is encouraged.
Please note, all procedures and programming are subject to change based on guidance from the CDC, WHO, and relevant governmental authorities.
Travelling to and holidaying in French Polynesia
We invite all guests and partners to refer to Tahiti Tourism’s website for the latest up-to-date travel-related information: https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/
During your vacation, a frequent disinfection of your hands and wearing a face mask in public will be recommended. Please kindly note that as of July 17, 2020, wearing a face mask is compulsory for persons above 11 years old in all public means of transportation (aerial, maritime, land) and their related waiting areas.
Otherwise, the sizeable pieces of land that our resorts have been built on allow a natural adherence to the social distancing measures, while offering an outstanding scenery.
The team at The Brando resort extends its deepest sympathies to those globally affected by the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), and will keep prioritizing the safety and wellbeing of both our hotel guests and employees.
We also wish to take this opportunity to thank you all for your ongoing support during these unprecedented times. Although we are unable to predict when this situation will be more controlled worldwide, The Brando is are primed and ready to welcome you back with ease to the tranquility of island life in the South Pacific.
Reservation and enquiries
For further information, please contact our colleagues at reservation department or your preferred sales contact for further assistance. Our reservation department remains open and available by phone (+689 40 866 366) and by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).